Wednesday, July 1, 2009

happy happy, joy joy!!!!

I finally got my phone! Its a Samsung, my favorite!!
Anyway, today, I'm going to talk about my friend, Sarah Goodwin. She goes to my church. She is sitting next to me now and just drank a full bottle of water twice in a row in one drink. I love her so much and hope to stay friends 4 life. And now she is in the restroom =) LOL
Sarah and I volunteered to help out at our church. Like decorating and cleaning. Except we only did cleaning....lol and I rode with one of the members and was going to be gone by now with her on my way home. I probably would be home...but I wanted to stay and hang out with her and talk and have fun as much as I can. The way we use to. I met her two years ago and loved her as soon as I started talking with her. Couple days later, my dad needed help with his art website and her father was like a technical nerd. LOL! So he invited him over to work on it. I got to go along with my sister. The beginning of a b-e-a-utiful friendship. lol So in between those visits got less and less. Till we didn't talk at all anymore. I thought she was mad at me. Maybe she thought i was mad at her. I wasn't. I just wanted to be her friend. Later on, our friendship started gradually improving. I was so happy that she seemed happy to actually be around me. Now,our hope is only in the Lord.

Thank you for reading my blog!
Love, Tymber
PS I hate this keyboard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!
thanks!

-Fun Art Fan!