Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Big Surprise

Hi! I am so happy today! Do you want to know why? Well, I will tell you!

My dad got ordained this Sunday!!!!!!!! He went to answer questions on Saturday, and we had to sit and watch them for 4 hours straight. Well not exactly straight...they started at 1o and went to 12. Then we had an hour and half lunch break. Met back up and went from 1:30 to about 3:45. Then they had a few more questions..but we took a 15 minute break. I guess the our pastor wanted to think about the questions or something. The next day was the ordination. We got there an hour early-we had to ride with someone because of car problems, please Pray for us-and when it was finally time for the first hour, my sister called my name and I turned around..............................
OMG. Is that Michelle? Michelle is back!? Looks like I'm looking at a picture but its the real thing! She is so beautiful, I cant believe she is here! What?! She is here?! These are the things that all went through my mind at the same time as soon as I set my eyes on my oldest sister who was gone for a month but has to go back today. My heart fell into the pit of my stomach, I lost all strength in my legs, and I couldn't speak for about five minutes. She was just THERE. When I finally gained a few muscle strength back into my legs, I rose slowly, but quickly went to her, pushing everything out of my way into her arms. Finally! Hallelujah! Thank God she is here! But unfortunately I have to repeat the goodbyes from a month ago tonight.

I knew my mother and sister were keeping something from me. And I haven't talked to Michelle in days. Something was up...but I had no idea what. She got us all souvenirs! I got a pink bag with a "connect the dots" scene on it shaped into Mickey Mouse's head. My dad got a t-shirt that says 1971 Walt Disney World. Diamond got a guitar bag with drumsticks in it, and my mom got something that she forgot to get before she left for work. Boy, do i miss Michelle around here. She has matured so much and I am so happy she is enjoying Disney. I'm glad that I got to see her again, and have been Praying for this all month. I just cant believe how amazing God is. He has truly Blessed Michelle with the privilege of being here and being able to work at Disney World.

I knew the Lord would provide. Shows what happens when you let go of your Prayers. People Pray, but have little to no faith that God would actually do it for you. We must Pray but let go of our Prayers so God can really take it and do with it what He may. God has given us free will but should use it to glorify Him only. I trust that He provided, provides still and will keep providing for centuries!
Wow. I finally wrote a long Blog! Guess I get to write so much about things when i really want to get them out! Also, I talk about my family alot! (in the good way) lol


Thank you for reading my Blog!
Love, Tymber R.

P.S. ok...I know this is really random especially after what i just wrote. Michael Jackson died! I hope that he came to a saving knowledge in Christ before he went. Gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!
thanks!

-Fun Art Fan!