Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family reunion!

Hi! Last weekend was the first ever family reunion on my dad's side. It was really fun seeing all of my cousins that i haven't seen in a long time and never seen ever! I was so happy when I saw my twin cousins, Danielle and Daniel. They are the ones that I talk to most and the ones that I used to play with all the time. I missed them terribly and finally got to see them again. We all met at my Uncle Bobby's house that lives right down the street from us on Friday. Then Saturday, we went to the park. Had a blast playing football, swinging, playing Basketball, playing checkers (and getting beat), and best of all, eating lots of food! Later on in the eating area, they were announcing a special thanks to my Aunt Tootie who helped a bunch putting it together and contacting everyone, and my Aunt Ronnie and Uncle Bobby who let us meet in their house. They thanked my dad for drawing caricatures and right after that he wanted to say something. He told everyone-as he was already spreading it around starting Friday from ear to ear-that he is very busy with his artwork and trying to get things organized. So I am the one that keeps in contact with everyone. I help out a lot and call and email and Facebook and tell him things that I have found out...like that my Uncle Bobby, Aunt Ronnie and little Cuz, Ryan live three minutes from us. And I do, but he was spreading it like wildfire! Anyway......after that, some people noticed it was getting dark and decided we should head back to my uncle's house to finish up saying goodbye and talking and getting their faces drawn. So we did. Afterwards, two of my first cousins and their mom and friend came to our church on Sunday. Our church is 2 and a half hours long. We take a 30 minute break in between the classes. So they had to leave after the first hour. We said goodbyes and hugged. I promised myself I wouldn't cry. We sang a hymn the beginning of the second hour and I just broke down. A tear started to form in my tear duct so i headed out to wipe and I almost balled! LOL!! I had to sit in the waiting room and watch class from there. LOL I felt terrible that they are gone and still do! But we will meet again next year in Forth Worth, TX!!!!!!

Thanks for reading my blog!
Love, Tymber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!
thanks!

-Fun Art Fan!