Monday, June 22, 2009

We can talk to God through Prayer. plus, the only way he will listen to the Prayer-not saying He cant hear it-is through confession of Sin. We all are sinners and we should all recognize that. So confess your sin-things that we think God maybe cant see or something that we know He sees but we do it anyway and know that its wrong-and Pray, He will hear you
The more time you spend with God, the more He will show things to you.
I believe that when we Pray, the Holy Spirit is helping you. If you say something that you think maybe is not said the right way, the Holy Spirit will understand and Prays with you and helps-of course God will understand what you are saying as well.

I hope to write more very soon
wasn't there something I was going to write about that I promised you guys?
Well I remember I promised I would talk about more things but I cant remember the things. Now that I have interwebz back at home, i can start right when I think of it. Thank you!

Love, Tymber Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!
thanks!

-Fun Art Fan!